Saturday, March 7, 2009

A family Affair!

My sister, Leah, recently found a few treasures for Happy Day Vintage. I love that my loved ones are getting into "treasure hunting" as much as I do. I was able to take some pictures of just a few of the items. There's more which I'll list later. Let's get started:
First up is a fab retro cheese and cracker tray. It's bright and colorful. I imagine this would be the perfect host/hostess gift. The tray reminds me there are brighter and warmer days in our near future - I can't wait for spring!
Another great host or hostess gift would be this adorable metal daisy recipe card box. Again, this items reminds me of spring. Fill the adorable little box with a few of your favorite recipes and give it as a gift. Or, put it in your office to hold odds and ends. What ever your intentions this little metal box will make you smile every time you use it.Last for this post is a metal J.C.Higgens metal jug with spout. It's made by Sears, Roebuck and Co.
Nice job Leah - you found some great treasures. I can't wait to take pictures of the rest of your fab finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers