Wednesday, January 6, 2010

THE GREAT GREAT DANE SALE

A MASSIVELY HUGE SALE!

WHY?
After months of research my husband and I have decided to expand our family. We are adopting a Great Dane, otherwise known as the "gentle giant" or "world's largest lap dog".
Our family (my husband, two kids and myself) will make a trip to Illinois the first week of February to pick up our puppy, Murphy. We are all very excited for Murphy's (shown here at 3 weeks old) arrival.

In order to prepare for the puppy I have been busy reorganizing our home. The next room to organize is my Happy Day Vintage studio. In order to make room for a dog, who will someday reach 150-200 lbs, I am clearing out inventory.
Hence, a HUGE (almost as huge as Murphy will be)SALE!

MEN'S & WOMEN'S WINTER COATS ON SALE FOR $30.00 (plus shipping)
This coat WAS $95.00 now on sale for $30.00

LUGGAGE ON SALE FOR $25.00 (Plus Shipping)
This suitcase was $42.00 now $25.00

CLOTHES ON SALE FOR $12.00 (Plus Shipping)
This skirt was $28.00 now $12.00

HOUSEWARES & HOME DECOR ON SALE FOR $10.00 (plus shipping)This 1950's cake pan was $39.00 now $10.00

BOOKS ON SALE FOR $6.00 (plus shipping)This cookbook was 12.50 now $6.00

Check back to our shop often. I'm in the process of marking down current listings and taking pictures of treasures in my studio which have never been listed.
Thank you for reading the Happy Day Vintage Blog and Have a Happy Day!

6 comments:

  1. oh, I'm CRAZY about puppies, and that one has stole my heart today. Absolutely adorable. Congrats on adding a new member to the family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeh!!! (<---that's my happy squealing sound). Murphy is absolutely adorable! I love Great Danes, I think they are about the coolest dogs ever. I'm so excited about the new addition to your family! AND I can't believe he's a Harlequin - even more handsome! My boy Dodge is a mystery mutt, but I've always thought he had some harlequin Great Dane in him, based on his gentle nature and black+white coat .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Great Danes! I used to walk a puppy named Sophie who was well over 120 lbs. Such a gentle giant, as you said :) Good luck and keeps us posted with lots of photos of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he's so cute. I can't wait to meet him! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the Great Dane Love, ladies. I will be sure to keep everyone updated on our adoption of Murphy - The Great Great Dane.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I found your blog while perusing Etsy, and I just want to say that Great Danes are the BEST! I have a six year old Dane named Sedona. She is my husband and my first dog together and our very first Great Dane. I've learned so much about the breed throughout the years. If you have any questions or just want to chat with another Dane mommy, please feel free to drop me a line! Congrats on little Murphy!

    Samantha

    PS - I have pictures of my Dane on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers