Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fashion Friday with Etsy - Tina Turner

I could go on and on gushing over Tina Turner. I could talk about her short skirts, mini dresses, tight jeans and big hair. But you don't need me to tell you the woman isn't just an icon, she's a legend.

Tina Turner. Our fashion icon inspiration.


Vintage outfits found on EtsyUpper Left: Fast Times at Ridgemont High Skirt $24.00
Lower Left:1960's Gold Shaker Dress $28.00
Middle:60's Mod Sheer Silver Party Dress $43.00
Upper Right: Shimmery Purple Tank Dress $14.00
Right Middle: Insane High Wasted Black Jordache Jeans $43.00
Lower Right: 1980 Punk Rock Vintage Leather Jacket $29.00

Thank you for reading the Happy Day Vintage Blog Post
Have a Happy Day
Dana Douglas

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! I wish I had in me to sport that gold shaker dress ha :) Have you seen the movie about her life? What an amazing woman.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers