Tuesday, April 20, 2010

8th Wedding Anniversary

Today my husband and I celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary. I always tell my husband I won the husband lottery when I married him.
Here are a few items I found putting in the search word "lottery" in Etsy Vintage:
Top: Vintage Hallmark Scratch-Off Birthday Invitations, Sealed $6.00
Lower Left: Assemblage Artist wins the Lottery $68.00
Lower Right: Vintage Paper ephemera bar lottery punch game board $5.00

On the more formal side... the 8th wedding anniversary is traditionally celebrated with Bronze. The following are a few items I found when typing in the search work "bronze" in Etsy Vintage:

Upper Left: Weathered Industrial Desk Lamp, Retro Banker-Style Lamp $42.00
Upper Right: 1920s Whitmans Salmagundi Vintage Art Nouveau Tin (sorry, item sold out between the time I started writing this post and the time I finished. Check out this shop for more amazing vintage treasures)
Middle:
vintage Luxe Olive Bronze Jewelry Chest $45.00
Lower Left: Vintage Bronze and Cream Ice Bucket / Retro $15.99
Lower Right: Mid Century Modern Magazine Rack $45.00

Happy Anniversary Justin!
Thank you for reading the Happy Day Vintage Blog
and
Have a Happy Day!
Dana Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers