Friday, April 23, 2010

Apologies

SORRY!
1. There will not be a Fashion Friday today. Sorry! Fashion Friday will be back next week.

2. As many of you know Happy Day Vintage recently started selling vintage jewelry. The jewelry is made by a fantastic artist named Clare Heuer. Recently I was made aware Etsy does not allow account holders to represent other artists. Therefore I have removed Clare's items from my shop.
Dear Etsy,
I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Although I was sad to do it, Clare's items have been removed from Happy Day Vintage.

3. My sincere apologies to Clare. I am a huge fan of her work and felt her jewelry would be a perfect fit for Happy Day Vintage.
Dear Clare,

I am sorry I did not look into the Etsy rules and regulations prior to forming a partnership with you. I have no doubt you will be able to grow your business without the assistance of Happy Day Vintage.

Thank you for reading the Happy Day Vintage Blog
and
Have a Happy Day!
Dana Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers