Wednesday, April 7, 2010

home office

Picture taken from DIYideas.com

I love this home office. Floral wallpaper makes it ultra feminine. Normally I would shy away from something so pink, soft and dainty. But in this case I welcome it with open arms! I would love to embrace my girlie side and create a workspace just like the office pictured above.
Therefore I have found a few vintage Etsy items which match the inspiration photo perfectly.

UPPER LEFT CORNER: off white desk light $17.50
UPPER LEFT : Vintage American Family Kitchen Scale $24.00
LEFT MIDDLE: Je T' Adore 5x7 Print $10.00
LOWER LEFT: Celebration SALE.... Deco style CRAMS IMPERIAL Globe wonderful colors... sea currents.. airline... Where will you go today... $35.00
UPPER RIGHT: Vintage 1920's Tin globe Bank J Chein Co $38.00
UPPER MIDDLE: Vintage 1930's Replogle World Globe $54.00
LOWER RIGHT: Picture Frame in Modern Squares Design $8.00

Thank you for reading the Happy Day Vintage Blog
and
Have a Happy Day!
Dana Douglas
Shop Owner

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll be dreaming about that workspace tonight! Fabulous! Thanks so much for including me in your wonderful collection!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers