Friday, July 30, 2010

Fashion Friday with Etsy Vintage - A New York Condo

Last week I spent an amazing four days, with my sister-in-laws, in New York City. We had the very best time. I fell in love with the city, the people, the history and the shopping. I was fortunate enough to find an amazing condo in New York (actually the New York Times found it, I'm just writing about it) which is what I choose to recreate today.
Here's the condo, isn't it lovely?...


Bust/Statue: Beautiful Boy Bust Statue $24.99
Yellow Dresser: Chartreuse Dresser $550.00
Bird Cage: Vintage Bird Cage $150.00



A special thanks to Angelo Surmelis as you were the one who first introduced me to this apartment.
Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fantastic. Your find, your recreation of it, and especially that you can spend four days with your sister-in-laws and call it amazing. Have a super weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina - thank you and you are hilarious! I am blessed to have an amazing family on my husbands side.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers