Friday, September 3, 2010

Fashion Friday (a little late) - Totally Tunic

Lately I've had an obsession with Tunics. I don't even own a tunic. I did a quick search on Etsy Vintage and found some amazing pieces which will undoubtedly be part of my new tunic collection.

Upper Left: 80s Metallic Floral Oversized Slouchy Mini Tent Dress $31.00
Upper middle, left side: Crochet Cut Out Tunic Dress S $62.00
Upper Middle, Right side: vintage Eat Pray and Love Tunic Size S $21.00
Upper Right:80's Gold and Black Buffalo Plaid Mini Dress Tunic $24.00
Lower Left:Vintage Houndstooth print Tunic
Lower Middle, left side
: 15 DOLLAR SALE-- midnight sparkle dress $15.00
Lower Middle, right side top small pic:60s BOHO cotton DASHIKI ornament slouchy tunic $30.00
Lower Middle, right side bottom small pic: 1960's Fun in the Flowers Micro Mini Dress $29.99
Lower Right: Lovin' Woodstock Vintage 70's Sexy ETHNIC INDIA PEASANT SHEER Gauze Silk BOHO TUNIC Blouse Mini Dress $65.00

Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

1 comment:

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers