Monday, September 20, 2010

Mad Men Monday - Peggy's Plaid



As many of you know I had some technical difficulty for last weeks Fashion Friday. I'm trying to make up for the lack of Fashion Friday love by announcing a new, reoccurring, post called "Mad Men Mondays". "Mad Men Mondays" will continue for the duration of the Mad Men season. I hope to see you here every Monday and Friday.
And now I raise my Berry Weiss Beer bottle and say, "Here's to the new Mad Men Mondays. Cheers!"

Top Left: 50s Nelly Don Plaid Dress L $53.00
Bottom Left: A/F Plaid Dress $46.00
Right: Inspiration Photo from Mad Men

Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

2 comments:

  1. Peggy's plaid almost looks 1980s--remember when buffalo plaid was big in that era? Just getting started on my Mad Men journey via Netflix...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can certainly see your skills in the work you write.
    The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as
    you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

    Here is my site ... medi weightloss

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers