Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fashion Friday - Santa Baby

I put on Christmas music and sat down to compose a Fashion Friday blog when the Christmas classic "Santa Baby" came on. Today's Fashion Friday is my vintage version of the song "Santa Baby".  I've included a variety of Sexy Santa outfits. Each has a Sexy Santa rating. Which one would you choose? 
I gave the first outfit a Sexy Santa rating of 2. 
 


The following has a Sexy Santa rating of 4. 


The following has a Sexy Santa rating of 4-5
 


The following has a Sexy Santa rating of 8
 


 You'll have to use your imagination as to what a 9 or 10 would be.
Thanks for reading the Happy Day Vintage Blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

2 comments:

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers