Friday, February 25, 2011

Fashion Friday - Let's Get Physical

As you already know I've been writing a lot about spring. Well today is no exception. As the warm weather gets closer the majority of us are thinking about getting into skimpy clothes wearing shape (present company included - although being a Mama of two I am no long going for skimpy).  Today's blog post features some work out wear to motivate and encourage the workout queen inside you. Spring is one it's way!



Forgive me for getting nostalgic but the Schwinn Stationary bike brings back so many memories.  My Dad used to run in the summer and in the winter he would ride a stationary bike EXACTLY like this one. He would crank up Olivia Newton John and crank out speed cycling for what seemed to be hours (he's going to kill me for this). 

anyway,

Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers