Saturday, March 5, 2011

Behind the Scenes of HDV - Post Office Run

 A couple times a week I, along with my two babies, make a trip to the local post office. I snapped a couple pics during this weeks trek. 

This particular trip was made after dropping my daughter off at preschool. I had a ton of boxes but never fear, my little man is a gentleman and more then happy to help his mama...


Inside we are greeted by the lovely postal service women, Mrs. Deb and Mrs. Audry,  who we have come to know rather well. Mrs.Deb always has treats for my kids. 



I finish my shipments. Nolan picks his sucker and we are on our way. In a couple days we'll be back do it all over again.

Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers