Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Work it Wednesday - Workin' it for Addison

This past week I've been working on a side item.


I really like how the cabinet turned out. I think it's adorable. However, it's no where near as adorable as the little one I made it for...

 Meet Addison. She is so stinkin' cute! Addison is the youngest of four kids. She has two fashionable older sisters who have already armed her with an arsenal of headbands, jewelry, trinkets, etc... Addison will have no trouble filling her new cabinet.


Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. However, it's no where near as adorable as the little one I made it for.. insanity

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers