Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Work it Wednesday - How to Hang Plates

Yesterdays blog showcased the trend of hanging vintage plates to make an original, unique and amazing work of art. Here are few of inspiration photos to get your creative side clicking...




To see more inspirational photos check out yesterdays blog post:

Many of you have asked about the best way to hang these little works of art.  The Atomic Chic asked:
"I rent so I'm unsure if I could pull off plate hanging, is there a way to hang them without having to nail them in?"

I have found the solution.  Well, really it's wasn't ME who found it but after some research I found out what is the best product out there:
 These are the Disc Hangers. As you can see they come in five sizes and hold weight up to 7 lbs. They range in price from $1.00-$3.00/hanger.
Check out the DISC Plate website for yourself

If you would rather use the Martha method (as shown in the pic below)

Happy Hanging! If you do decide to take on this project be sure to send me pictures.  I would LOVE to see them. 
thanks for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

 





1 comment:

  1. Wow thanks so much for responding about my issue quickly. I think I will order some of those disc plate hangers. Now I just need a nice collection of plates! =)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers