Thursday, July 14, 2011

Upcycled Thursdays - Upcyled Jewelry Boxes

It's upcylcle Thursday! It's been awhile since I've featured some of my own upcycled creations so that's exactly what I'm doing today...

Not yet listed on HDV. I will list this box today, July 14th. If you are interested in this box feel free to contact me even before I list it!


 The Valeria. Listed for $75.00 but SOLD in less then 24 hours.


I love creating custom jewelry boxes, in fact the majority of my sales are custom made. If you are interested in an original, one-of-a-kind made to your specifications please message me on Happy Day Vintage

Thank you for reading my blog
and
Have a Happy Day!

3 comments:

  1. Not surprised that one sold so quick, I love it! Also love the butterfly one. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great and oh so green. I would love to feature your shop on my green blog and help promote another chevy girl. Hit me up at lifelovegreen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please tell me the dimansions and price for the box thst says you are listing it on JUly 14. I don't see anything but sm new to your site and may not be navigating it the way I am supposed to. I love your things-they are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers